Order Of The Wolf Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This place has moved
Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:44 am by LightRook24081

» Best. YGO. Vid. EVER. >.<
Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:10 am by HAMBOT

» Booster Packs?
Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 pm by Exorcistxxx

» Dark Magician cards i made lol i was bored
Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:53 am by Exorcistxxx

» I need Testing
Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:40 pm by l D l O T

» Sry Night XD
Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:43 pm by (Alpha Female) Nightwolf

» For All of Those With a Facebook!
Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:34 am by Exorcistxxx

» FAvorites!!!!!!! Naruto edition
Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:46 pm by *sd*itachi

» My classroom ! Nightwarriors
Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:00 pm by Valkoor

» A Hieretic Synchro
Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 pm by Tristain

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
free forum

Poll

Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment

Go down

Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment Empty Blue Dorm Introduction and First Homework Assignment

Post by Valkoor Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Well, hello members of Diamond Dire Blue! I will be your dorm leader. I hope we have a lot of fun with this dorm, and I expect to see you all rise to Crystal White Dorm as soon as possible, for all of you have the makings of greatness in you!... Treasure Planet reference for the win. >w>

I will be updating homework on Monday, and every Monday after that, save for a few exceptions Including this post). Due to this being the intermediate dorm (and by no means is this bad), you will have intermediate assignments, like side decking, card-specific rulings, advanced deck building, things like that.

Now, for your first homework assignment... You will duel me one on one! IT will be a full match, with side decking, and you are not, by any circumstances, to bring Dragon Rulers or Spellbooks. You can bring things like Redox Gadgets or Fortune Ladeis with Spellbooks, by all means, but just don't bring either of those two archetypes.

I hope to see you all on the dueling grounds! Let the children's card game reign through the world!!!

Last edited by Valkoor on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Blue. 'Cus blue.... No explanation needed, >w>)

Valkoor

Back to top Go down